Seeking Advise for Launching Podcast on Squarespace

Hey podcasters! I'm helping launch a podcast (after I helped the company build their site on Squarespace) and I’m trying to figure out the best way for them to record, host, and distribute. There will be two hosts and a guest recording remotely every episode. I just want to make sure they’re on a system that can reliably record without connection issues (on separate tracks so I can adjust the levels) and the best way to distribute episodes to the major platforms. I’ve been looking into anchor, zencaster, and cleanfeed among others.

One option looks to be host the episodes on Sqsp  (and they have a direct sync with Apple Podcast) and then you can upload an RSS feed and manage each platform separately. Has anyone gone this route?

If anyone has any advice it’d be much appreciated! 

• Replies 2
  • Views 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I signed up for SquadCast. Looks straightforward and I am recording my first interview tomorrow  - one guest, but there is an option for one more. The audio clips are separate for each person and I will then edit and mix them down on Audacity. I will report back on SquadCast after I do the interview. My podcast is Sane Split. Hope this helps.

Archived