Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Mia_K

How to reduce padding around logo (using CSS?)

Hi people,

I'd like to ask about a padding issue under my logo (see photo, site not yet published). Apparently the block makes it so that there's 17 px space below the logo, but only 10 above. I would like it to be in the middle (preferably the bottom space removed). According to customer service this apparently is only possible using custom CSS. I have limited coding skills, but if I see CSS somewhere, I might be able to deduct something... but I can't even find where the CSS for this part is. I'm using a template from the Brine family (Hyde) and version 7.0 if it makes a difference. Anybody able to help? I'd like to publish the site as soon as I'll get a few things fixed there, so I'd really appreciate it! 🙂 I can provice code if someone thinks they could deduct something from it, as the site is behind password...

IMG_5571.JPG

Can you share link to your site? We can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hi, site not yet published, a few things to fix before launch, but I can send link + password 😉 I'll send you a message.

Can you share link to exact page in screenshot? I don't see it on homepage

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.