Images in gallery appear oversaturated

Site URL: http://austynheinlein.com/design

Problem:

When I use the "Grid: simple" gallery type, my images appear oversaturated. 

From the "Grid: masonry" format the color is corrected however, if I enable lightbox and click on an image, it appears oversaturated.

Goal:

I would prefer to use a "Grid: simple" gallery type if I can remove whatever is making them oversaturated. 

Attachments:

Image with four logos is how the colors should look.

Other two images show the oversaturated appearance when viewed in Grid: simple, or when clicked on for lightbox. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.03.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.03.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.03.19 AM.png

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AHeinlein Hi there, that does seem odd and could potentially be a bug that needs to be looked into. The color shouldn't be changing when switching a gallery section layout. 

Can you try this on your end? 

1. Switch the layout from Grid: Masonry to Grid: Simple
  2. Change the Aspect Ratio to another option
  3. Change the Columns count
  4. Toggle on Captions (you can toggle it off after) 

Nonetheless, this behavior is definitely strange. 

I am also having this issue with my Gallery images. I've attached (a.jpeg) what they look like when I'm editing the Gallery and this is also how they are suppose to look as normal images. I've also attached (b.jpeg) what they look like after I've saved the Gallery page and published the site. Not sure why the color saturation bumps itself up after saving. 

a.JPG

b.JPG

On 7/24/2020 at 7:07 AM, leahkendrick198 said:

I am also having this issue with my Gallery images. I've attached (a.jpeg) what they look like when I'm editing the Gallery and this is also how they are suppose to look as normal images. I've also attached (b.jpeg) what they look like after I've saved the Gallery page and published the site. Not sure why the color saturation bumps itself up after saving. 

a.JPG

Can you share link to page in screenshot? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was finding a similar problem but not with every image. I really don't know what I'm doing with these sort of things (I think some of the previous issues might be different) but through trial and error I reverted the problem images to RGB from CMYK (some had previously been saved as cmyk for printing) and it seemed to work for me.... so far!

• 1 year later...