Change dropdown menu from click to hover

• 1 year later...

Hi @Bernice - did you find a solution to this?

@RyanDejaegher I'd like to implement this feature on this client site. I understand it will require Jquery to change the onclick function to mouseover, but I'm not sure how to execute that correctly. The menu currently appears by triggering the Mobile Overlay to display at 30% screen width on desktop version when clicked.

Any leads would be super appreciated!

On 7/14/2020 at 9:52 AM, Bernice said:

I'm working on creating a site for a business with the tremont template. The navigation bar needs to have dropdown menus but the template has click to dropdown built in - is there a way I can change this to hover?

On 12/7/2021 at 3:05 AM, MayaViolet said:

Hi @Bernice - did you find a solution to this?

@RyanDejaegher I'd like to implement this feature on this client site. I understand it will require Jquery to change the onclick function to mouseover, but I'm not sure how to execute that correctly. The menu currently appears by triggering the Mobile Overlay to display at 30% screen width on desktop version when clicked.

Any leads would be super appreciated!

Can you share link to your site? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 12/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, louissmith said:

Hi, I'm also trying to do this! Link to site is https://sailfish-tarantula-zezt.squarespace.com/

Thanks in advance!

Your site is private. If you can setup password & share url again. We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)