Getting around shop all 200 max products limitation

Hello,

I have created on my website a "shop all" page and realized that there was a limit of 200 products pages so I cant add more products right now.
My idea as a workaround is to create a "shop all  1" and "shop all 2" page and I am not finding a way to link the 2 pages together so that a customer can navigate from one to the other.  I wanted to use  matchesfashion.com or google approach of page numbers at the bottom of each page to navigate from page 1 to page 2 but I am being told by squarespace that is not possible.  I am sure many of you had the same issue, I would love a recommendation on how to get around it and allow cutomer to see more than 200 products when they want to have an overview of products.

See examples:

full shopall: https://www.yellowkorner.com/en/photographs/

navigation between pages: https://www.matchesfashion.com/us/womens/just-in/just-in-this-month

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 6:32 PM, Marieonsquarespace said:

I have created on my website a "shop all" page and realized that there was a limit of 200 products

On 8/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, annerkyle said:

have you found a workaround for this?

Are you on Squarespace 7.0 or 7.1?

Squarespace 7.1 now has a 10,000 product limit, all of which can be shown on one page, whereas Squarespace 7.0 still has a limit of 200 products per page.

You can check your website version here: What's my site's version and template?

If you want to show more than 200 products and are using Squarespace 7.0, then I do recommend upgrading to Squarespace 7.1 because it performs better and has a wider range of commerce features that will increase conversion.

That said, there are workarounds if you want to remain on Squarespace 7.0. For example, Squarewebsites produce some (paid) addons that, when combined, allow you to display more than 200 products using Summary Blocks. These are:

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 3:52 AM, houghtoncreative said:

You can use the Universal Filter plugin https://www.squarewebsites.org/squarespace-plugins/universal-filter to pull products from multiple collections onto one page. I've done it for a site which had hit the 200 limit.

@houghtoncreative I sent an email directly to your company email listed on your website to ask you you were able to exploit the Squarewebsite Universal filter to present multiple collections onto one page

PLEASE DISREGARD this message. 

I found the JSON additional plugin from Squarewebsites that allows multiple collections to be presented on a single page

Edited by Ten17
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 4:35 AM, Ten17 said:

@houghtoncreative I sent an email directly to your company email listed on your website to ask you you were able to exploit the Squarewebsite Universal filter to present multiple collections onto one page

I found the JSON additional plugin from Squarewebsites that allows multiple collections to be presented on a single page

Glad you found what you needed. I never got your email FYI 😞

• 5 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 9:35 AM, Ten17 said:

@Ten17 or @houghtoncreative Were you able to do this, display more than 200 products on a page, with just these two plugins – Squarewebsites Universal Filter and the JSON plugin? @paul2009 also mentioned the Lazy Summaries plugin and I'm hoping to not have to deal with a 3rd plugin. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2022 at 3:52 AM, houghtoncreative said:

You can use the Universal Filter plugin https://www.squarewebsites.org/squarespace-plugins/universal-filter to pull products from multiple collections onto one page. I've done it for a site which had hit the 200 limit.

houghtoncreative Can I ask how and with what code you you were able to pull products from multiple product collections to create one collection that is 200+? I would really like to do the same.  

4 minutes ago, Sinned98 said:

Can I ask how and with what code you you were able to pull products from multiple product collections to create one collection that is 200+?

Not speaking for @houghtoncreative but the Sync Collections product are listed in my post above. That said, you can now upgrade a Squarespace version 7.0 site to version 7.1 and have up to 10,000 products on one page - without needing additional code!

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

18 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Not speaking for @houghtoncreative but the Sync Collections product are listed in my post above. That said, you can now upgrade a Squarespace version 7.0 site to version 7.1 and have up to 10,000 products on one page - without needing additional code!

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

But to go from 7.0 to 7.1 you have to manually rebuild your website right? Just making sure thats what you mean by upgrading.

2 minutes ago, Sinned98 said:

But to go from 7.0 to 7.1 you have to manually rebuild your website right?

There's now a version update tool. You won't need to rebuild, but the upgrade experience will depend on which template you are currently using. Please see Moving from Squarespace version 7.0 to version 7.1 for more details 🙂