Custom Field in Each Order for Fulfilment emails

Site URL: https://dellakatessen.com

I contacted support and they said that there is no way to do this, so I'm wondering if any of you know something cool that I don't!

I am hosting online bingo sessions and selling tickets to it through my site. Each ticket will get it's own digital bingo card which is an individual link particular to that card. When the order is placed, I would love to be able to add their card link to a field on the order so when I mark the order as fulfiled it will be sent out in the email, with the link to the Zoom etc etc.

I see there is an internal notes section in the order section (screenshot attached) but there is no way (that I know of) of feeding this into the email template so that when I select all and fulfill (which happens a couple hours before the show) then everyone gets what they need in the one email.

At the moment the only way I can do this is by exporting the orders then emailing everyone individually which is messy and we don't like messy.

Any help is appreciated xo

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 9.46.17 am.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived