Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Site URL: http://www.lesommelier.com

Hello!

This is my first time posting to this forum!

If any of you have the time to check out my latest webdev, and give me some feedback, I would be forever greatful.

www.lesommelier.com

Some key points:
- Went through some sticky situations trying to find ways to provide free shipping on cart total (used the free shipping by weight instead, and just added all product prices to their weights).
- Alcohol is not support by Shopify's payment processing, so had to go with PayPal. If anyone reading this knows of other options for Canadian Alcohol retails, please let me know!

Thanks!

Nice site ✌️

I see clicking "No" it redirects to Google..

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Really great site! It is very detailed, interesting, and beautifully displayed. You must have got through at least 5 cases of wine while developing this . . .