Hide quantity column in shopping cart

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 8:11 PM, BonnieMarie said:

How can I hide the quantity column on the shopping cart page? I've found a code to hide it on the actual product page, but it still shows up in the cart.

@BonnieMarie try these codes out by pasting them in you custom css section located in the design menu. 
code for sqaurespace 7.1:

// Hide Cart Quantity //

.icon-cart-quantity {
  display: none;
}
Just now, inunzi said:

@BonnieMarie try these codes out by pasting them in you custom css section located in the design menu. 
code for sqaurespace 7.1:

// Hide Cart Quantity //

.icon-cart-quantity {
  display: none;
}

Or sqaurespace code for 7.0: Let me know if it works 😁!

// Hide Cart Quantity //

.sqs-cart-quantity {
  display: none !important;
}
  • 5 months later...

I have the same question for a 7.1 site.   To be able to set up shipping options the way I want, I created a variant for each quantity, so I need to hide the actual quantity options everywhere they appear.  I did find some code to hide quantity on the product page, but I'm having no luck with the shopping cart or checkout pages.  I'll paste screenshots below to show what I want to eliminate.

I tried using the inunzi code, but that didn't work for me.  Is there another way to eliminate the quantity options?

This is not a problem with subscription products, only with non-subscription products.

Site address:  https://www.zeiafoodswholesale.com/

Cart: https://www.zeiafoodswholesale.com/cart

image.png.21f83f9942267bb0153f41f89608e7c7.png

image.png.3d57e822abb1bdcf6168566aa2515d5a.png

7 hours ago, SBSB said:

but I'm having no luck with the checkout page

There is no way to alter the checkout page other than what SS provides in their interface. It is a SS security feature.

Chances are any code you found to change the cart page is stale if it is more than several weeks old. SS updated their cart page recently breaking a lot of code.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

/*

change cart style

SS Version : 7.1

*/

#cart ._225eTv05l, /* quantity column label */
  #cart .item-quantity /* quantity field */

{

display : none;

}

This is for v7.1.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived