Trying to add a paid chat

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm in the right place to ask but I want  to add a paid live chat to my website. I signed up with Premium Chat and received a code to embed but that was it. No talk of how they are paid nor how I would be paid so not a lot of trust there. Does anyone know of a place that offers a copy/paste code to do this? I have run into to plenty of "live chat" but I am interested in charging a fee. This is for a service business that offers help in articles and live help for a fee if more help is needed. (still creating site, it's not live)

Much thanks!  

• Replies 4
  • Views 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi tuanphan,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I understand how/where to put in the code, but I'm looking for the code, so to speak. The only resource that I can find that offers paid for chat code to add to your website is called Premium Chat. Certainly there are other places competing with them yet all I can find is regular live chat that is free to visitors. I would like to offer my live advice should my visitors need it after using the info in my articles.

Best regards

• 3 weeks later...

Archived