Custom grid size in portfolio

Hi 

I am trying to customize porfolio gallery. Works perfect on most templates adding grid-column class to make some of the items bigger, forcing them to be 2 columns wide and 2 rows heigh using the code below

grid-column:span 2
grid-row-end: span 2

My question is how can I make some of the grids vertical or rectangular too? How could I make my home page portfolio gallery to look like the attached img? I'm guessing I failure due to the aspect ratio which will always be the same: only square, only vertical, etc. 

image.thumb.png.533b9c576dfab4d01a40cab20dbc8c4e.png

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 10:26 AM, agnies2ka said:

Hi 

I am trying to customize porfolio gallery. Works perfect on most templates adding grid-column class to make some of the items bigger, forcing them to be 2 columns wide and 2 rows heigh using the code below

grid-column:span 2
grid-row-end: span 2

My question is how can I make some of the grids vertical or rectangular too? How could I make my home page portfolio gallery to look like the attached img? I'm guessing I failure due to the aspect ratio which will always be the same: only square, only vertical, etc. 

image.thumb.png.533b9c576dfab4d01a40cab20dbc8c4e.png

Did you find a solution?

Archived