Event submission and automatic calendar populating

Basically what I would like is for outside individuals and orgs to be able to submit events to us through the website then we can either approve or deny the event. If approved, then the event would then auto populate to our events calendar that we will have on our public website. Is this possible? Is there a plugin for this issue or will there need to be intensive coding to complete this?

I'm hoping to in a UX view have submissions be sent to the calendar admin and they can just have a button that say approve or deny. The goal is to create the easiest experience for the admin, so they don't have to create an event for each submission and that it will simply auto populate the calendar once approved.

Thank you!
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tockify.com is a widget that you can build from their site, then embed into yours. I don't love their design method, but there are a lot of looks and customizations open to you. It allows for submissions from your site visitors and will have you review them before publish (if that's what you want). Like I said it's not the visually NICEST widget, but it gets the job done. 

Archived