Affiliate/Referral Program

Hi all. We have a Squarespace website and want to start offering our customers and other interested parties an affiliate or reward program for recommending our site and products. We're based in the UK (if that makes a difference) and are looking for something where we can start small and grow it from there. 

What services do people recommend where we can track the incoming referrals and sales, and pay the referrers with as much automation as possible.

Thanks

I have compared a few options here, including a free hack I've used myself: How to Track Affiliate Sales in Squarespace

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

• 1 year later...

Hey Waterless,

It seems that Tapfilite will be a perfect fit for your Squarespace website. This is an affiliate and referral tracking tool that provides all the features you described. With Tapfiliate, you'll be able to fully automate your affiliate programs and commission payments.

We offer a 14-day free trial to let you check whether the tool serves your business needs. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us.