Counter widget/add on

5 hours ago, rrealty said:

Is there something I messed up within the code that removed the numbers?

I can no longer find the code related to this effect on the page. It is hard to diagnose what we can't see. Did you remove the effect?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

23 hours ago, creedon said:

I can no longer find the code related to this effect on the page. It is hard to diagnose what we can't see. Did you remove the effect?

Hello, I just decided to remove the counter completely. Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated! 

• 5 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 11:14 AM, creedon said:

Perhaps. Please see the following. It is not a solution but a general guide on potentially solving the issue.

Hi, is there a way for the counter to calculate the number of form submitted or number of contact list? Thanks

• 5 months later...
On 4/11/2024 at 2:17 AM, abbiericher said:

Hey @tuanphan! Thanks for the previous code! I tried it on my client's website and everything looks.

Do you think it is possible to add element aside the animated numbers? I would like to add a % after 97 and "ans" after 40

Here's the link: https://voyages-jacqueline.squarespace.com/ PW: freelance

Thank you!

Use this code to Website > Website Tools . Custom CSS

[data-to="97"]:after {
    content: "%";
}
[data-to="40"]:after {
    content: "ans";
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)