Changing gallery block scroll speed 7.0

Hey guys (and gals),
I am setting up my Squarespace site and want to have a slideshow on some of my pages that just auto plays slowly. However, since the auto play interval can only be set to a max of 10 seconds I am slightly out of luck since I find this to be a little too fast. So I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to change this interval somewhere. I have looked in the "site styles" tab but could not find anything there, I am very fresh to HTML and CSS so I have not been able to dabble too much around with it. I had a poke around in the F12 overview of the website and did find mention of a gallery interval but it was inside a huge block/function so I left it alone since I could not really understand how it worked at all.
If it would not be too much to ask I would also ask if it was possible to change the actual transition speed between the images as well, since I find the transition to be a little too fast.

I apologize in advance if this does not meet the standard of "Advanced code", since all HTML and CSS are advanced too me.

Thank you so much for the read!
Stay safe out there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived