Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Banner image not showing due to conflicting code - please help!

Question

Hello, 

I am integrating a Kajabi form for email sign ups on my clients site but I've run into some issues with the code interferring with not showing the banner image behind for some reason. I am self taught when it comes to code and usually can work these things out but I'm struggling - Please could someone highlight to me where in the following code would be causing an issue with the banner image showing? 

I have troubleshooted all other issues with SS help and can confirm it is something in this code but I can't work it out! Please help: 

<center><form data-parsley-validate="true" data-kjb-disable-on-submit="true" action="https://erin.mykajabi.com/forms/417612/form_submissions" accept-charset="UTF-8" method="post" novalidate=""><input name="utf8" type="hidden" value="✓"><input type="hidden" name="authenticity_token" value="Abz6lo/YY6KyQOCSVf6Y7nJFDa0ZdI9622ksCm/s7ddlLpaX8xDBCgMCZpw9M041Rdi8pcwSGOEmH0DZgSNnhg==">
      <style id="form-embed-style" type="text/css">
      #kajabi-form .kajabi-form__btn {
        color: #000000;
        background-color: #2b2b2b !important;
      }

</style>

<div class="kajabi-form__content">
  </div>
  <fieldset>
      <div class="text-field kajabi-form__form-item"><input type="text" name="form_submission[name]" id="form_submission_name" value="" required="required" placeholder="Name" data-parsley-id="7396"><ul class="parsley-errors-list" id="parsley-id-7396"></ul></div>
      <div class="email-field kajabi-form__form-item"><input required="required" placeholder="Email" data-parsley-remote="true" data-parsley-remote-validator="kjb_email_validator" type="email" name="form_submission" id="form_submission_email" data-parsley-id="4081"><ul class="parsley-errors-list" id="parsley-id-4081"></ul></div>
      <button class="kajabi-form__btn kajabi-form__btn--block-mobile" type="submit">Join the community!</button> 
  </fieldset>
</div>
</form></center>

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Can you share link to page where you inserted above code?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.