Anchor link scrolling

Hi there community,

Do you have any advice on how to make anchor links scroll gradually (slow scroll instead of instantaneous) to target page content? Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Views 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you! I have tried it, but don't se a real difference in scrolling speed. Still goes to target very fast. Anything else I could potentially try out?

Could it be because I'm using it on the homepage?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi rwp — I finally made it work, thanks so much for the help! I was wondering whether you have any ideas of making the following final fix: when clicking on the anchor link the page goes to the target, but as the top bar follows the vertical scroll, it hides the section title. I have added some spacers to counter that, but it looks weird having space without content. Any remedies?

Thanks again,

N.

Hi rwp — I finally made it work, thanks so much for the help! I was wondering whether you have any ideas of making the following final fix: when clicking on the anchor link the page goes to the target, but as the top bar follows the vertical scroll, it hides the section title. I have added some spacers to counter that, but it looks weird having space without content. Any remedies?

Thanks again,

N.

Archived