Is it possible to have a lower price add-on for a product without "from (lower price)" showing on your store page?

Site URL: http://susanmulvey.com

I'm making a website of my mother's jewelry, and she has some handmade gold necklaces (with price tags over $1000) that have their pendants and chains sold separately. Since she makes mostly one-of-a-kind items, I don't like having to list the pendant as $1200 alone or $1850 with the chain as then my cart thinks I have two in inventory. I would like to list the pendant as $1200 and the chain as $650 without having the store page show a photo of the pendant and say "from $650" as that's just the chain.

Not showing the price on the store page for just those items (I like to show it whenever I can) would suffice, but I would prefer to show the price of the pendant and ignore the lower price of the added chain. I've considered moving the chains to a separate and hidden page with just a link from the pendant product page to also purchase the chain, but I'd prefer to have them in the same listing if possible.

Please let me know if anyone has advice.

• Replies 0
  • Views 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived