• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jason 

1 hour ago, Jasoneaton said:

I've just noticed that the product options on my listings have drop downs and also options below. Any help would be appreciated.

This has been confirmed as a Squarespace bug, which is affecting the Galapagos template (possibly others). A fix is being prioritised.

It appears they have been testing radio buttons as an alternative to dropdown lists, but these shouldn't appear on your live site.

When you see issues like this, it's always helpful if you report them to Squarespace Customer Care. You can reach out to them here.

Whilst they fix it, here's a temporary workaround. Add it to Design > Custom CSS to hide the additional radio buttons.

.variant-radiobtn-wrapper {
  display: none;
}

I hope this helps.

-Paul

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Update: This has now been fixed 🙂

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007.