Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
veganedge

Does CSS code formatting in per-page Code Injection makes any difference?

Question

Site URL: https://birdmafia.com/elb/shop

All,

just wondering if it makes any difference in the way you enter custom css code in page headers.  Whether each script or style is all one line, or if you break it up.  See attached pictures.

Lines 8-10 is one style, Lines 11-39 is another...

Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 9.31.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 9.31.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 9.31.54 PM.png

3 answers to this question

They are same, you can put all in a <style> css </style> 

or

<style> css 1 </style>

<style>css 2 </style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

the amount of line numbers makes no difference on speed (or reading and executing) of code?   I'm slowly going through online coding just as an informal learning tool, nothing serious.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:01 PM, veganedge said:

the amount of line numbers makes no difference on speed (or reading and executing) of code?   I'm slowly going through online coding just as an informal learning tool, nothing serious.

CSS doesn't really make a big deal for speed.unless you use tens of thousands of lines of code or more.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.