Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Chasinghawk

Custom Font CSS needed for Site Header and Tagline

Question

Site URL: http://www.chasinghawktattoos.com

Hi,

I am currently using the Jones template in the York Family and cant work out how to customise the font for my site heading and tagline. I have tried loads and only realised after reviewing one of the replies re: navigation, that maybe the code I'm using doesnt work in all template familys.

I thought to avoid future questions around the same font issues, could anyone had any CSS coding for all headings, (h1, h2, h3) and body font specific to the York Family templates?

I was hoping if you could include CSS for the same but for The Pacific Family templates as well 🙂 

REALLY would appreciate it!! I'm about to go insane! 

1 answer to this question

I don't see site heading/tagline? Can you take a screenshot

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.