• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Change title size on mobile

mquintos

Question

57 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

On the Five template, the site logo can appear on mobile if you position the logo in the banner instead of the header. You can set this in Site Styles, by setting the Banner Content tweak to "Site Title Logo Tagline".

However, if the site logo is in the header (as it currently is) then the logo will always be replaced by the site title. It isn't possible to change this with some simple CSS, it will require some JavaScript (and therefore a Business plan or above).

I tried it and see what you mean. UGH. Thank you both for helping me out with this @paul2009and @tuanphan. Here's another time when I wish I had started with Brine. But I didn't know then what I know now. Live and learn.

29 minutes ago, Liza said:

Here's another time when I wish I had started with Brine.

Brine (or 7.1) everytime!

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.