Confirmation email

Site URL: https://takeepfit.com

Im trying to create a separate confirmation for my service. At the moment both my product and service is receiving the same confirmation email but I want to have 2 separate emails so that when a service is purchased they're able to receive the location and time for the event in the confirmation email. I've spoken to Squarespace via their live chat and they've told me its possible with code injections but I have no idea on how that works, so I was wondering if anyone could help me please! 

I am also looking for a solution to this problem. I contacted support and they referred me to their Custom Code FAQ page. 

@TaKeepFit if the services you are selling are like classes, having a location and time, have you considered using Squarespace Scheduling or Acuity Scheduling? 

Edited by MyMusicMatch
more information
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi guys, so I hope this help some of you:

I use  Scheduling  and I found a way to include customized locations based on service needs; either a Zoom link or a local address, AND simply by using a form, and this is how:

When you create a services (Appointment type), I link it to an "Intake Form Questions" which is a simple customizable form. I have diff forms for diff servies. You can include as many FIELDS as you like, but one of the FIELD option is "Address". That address is pulled into the very confirmation email as the LOCATION!

So, when a client books a service, they can enter their address or you can ask them to enter yours.

If it's an online Appointment Type and you have linked your Zoom account, the unique Zoom link will appear in that same LOCATION field in all confirmation/reminder emails 🙂

Check out the 5 screen shots!

Have a blessed day ❤️

Intake Form.PNG

First conf Online session (Zoom link).PNG

First conf Local session (Address).PNG

Email confirmation (Zoom link).PNG

Email confirmation (Address).PNG