Change "from $X" on Shop page to static copy

Site URL: http://sigilscent.com/shop

Hi there,

I would like to change what is displayed on the Shop page for products with multiple price variants to be either:

a) static and custom
b) set to show highest price only, without the word "from"

1973129950_ScreenShot2020-06-29at5_30_50PM.thumb.png.7112227d19cf1797b1019bc0b40b249f.png

Some context...

I sell perfumes. As you can see on the Shop page above, the SAMPLE price ($15) is pulling in, which is a bit of cognitive leap and confusing when customers navigate to the product page and find the full size is actually $120. I would like to be able to change the "from $X" text for each of the four full-size perfumes to just say "$120" so that there is no surprise when choosing the full-size product. If they see the size variant option and elect to shop the sample, they can see the $15 then.

1435455075_ScreenShot2020-06-29at5_31_00PM.thumb.png.2149db2c529606f1695f655a03af53e5.png

Additionally, is it possible to remove the "from $X" text on the individual product pages, so the price only shows up when the customer selects their size option?

Thank you for your help.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Christine_DTS said:

I saw you managed to remove the "from" text could you please tell me how you did that?

You can do this by removing the variant option and adding the different product sizes as individual products.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived