Remove Space Between Post Title and Text

Site URL: https://www.therationalonline.com/reading/netflix-tiger-king-exploits-wild-animals-entertainment

Is it possible to move the first line of article text, in my case subtitle, next to the Title via CSS so it's scalable across all posts? The post title element is entry-title.

Note: Adding the text directly to the Title is not an option unfortunately. That's how I have it now but it's causing issues so I need to make a change. Thanks!

1991156411_ScreenShot2020-06-29at4_31_31PM.png.b6a918fc76a0407050b9076f722010ed.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Hi. I see you solved the problem?

Unfortunately not. So currently on my site I have the title (in bold) and subtitle together in the automated Title Block, but that causes issues on AMP pages (screenshot also below showing the <strong> tags are showing) and that's what I need to change. My solution is as follows; I want to put the subtitle in its own text block and then remove the space via CSS. Then I'll be able to bold the Title Block via CSS and those two pieces together will achieve the same look without the error. Thanks!

1130769061_ScreenShot2020-06-30at9_35_50AM.png.c001e46e278d6322897ac2fb74102e72.png

Adding a request to this thread for a possible alternative solution, if anyone out there can advise. Instead of moving the subtitle next to the title (which may be a little more difficult) is it possible to just make the gap between the title and subtitle smaller? I know I can shrink the bottom margin (by px, em, or a %) but since the page is responsive, depending on the width sometimes there is an overlap (displayed in the attached screenshots).

Is there any way to prevent an overlap between the elements?

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.33.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.33.03 AM.png

Archived