Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Fania

No Header Transparency with gallery

Question

Site URL: https://www.theduophotography.com

Hello,

Ive being trying to fix the transparency of my header but i cant find any solution. I want to add in the first section a gallery but then the headers transparency doesnt work. Im not so familiar with coding but ive tried some solutions ive read in the forum here but nothing works. 

Does anyone know what i can do? Thank you!

7 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Fania said:

yes of course, theduophotography.com password: fania20

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

#page section:first-child {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
}
.header-announcement-bar-wrapper {
    background: transparent !important;
}

If you want to apply on Homepage only, use this code

.homepage {
}
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Can you share access password?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

}
}

If you want to apply on Homepage only, use this code

.homepage {
}
}
}

it worked!! Thank you so much 🙂 !!

Do you also know how i can make a page invisible but still accessible? In the header ive put a button that says "get in touch' and linked it to Contact page. And i dont want the Contact page to be visible as a menu option. I want them to just press the "get in touch" button and access the contact page. 

Posted (edited)

Drag that page down to the not linked section of the pages menu.

How to build a long-scrolling Landing Page using Squarespace

Edited by rwp

Free Squarespace 7.1 Anchor Link and Accordion Plugins available here!

If I replied to one of your questions with code, it was either CSS or jQuery.

To add CSS, go to Design -> Custom CSS

jQuery needs some additional steps. Head here: https://code.jquery.com/ and click on minified, under jQuery 3.x and copy that code into Squarespace.

After you put that code into the code injection section in Squarespace, you can add the code I supplied. The code from me will need <script> added before it and </script> added after it (only for jQuery).

There are two places that you can add the code, one is site wide (adds to all pages). Settings -> Advanced -> Code Injection

The other is for a specific page (adds to one page only). Pages -> Gear Icon next to the page -> Advanced

Thank you so much that was so easy 😄 i was searching to find a solution all day!