Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
pichlerx

How to use 2 different fonts in banner

Question

22 answers to this question

Need the password 🙂

Free Squarespace 7.1 Anchor Link and Accordion Plugins available here!

If I replied to one of your questions with code, it was either CSS or jQuery.

To add CSS, go to Design -> Custom CSS

jQuery needs some additional steps. Head here: https://code.jquery.com/ and click on minified, under jQuery 3.x and copy that code into Squarespace.

After you put that code into the code injection section in Squarespace, you can add the code I supplied. The code from me will need <script> added before it and </script> added after it (only for jQuery).

There are two places that you can add the code, one is site wide (adds to all pages). Settings -> Advanced -> Code Injection

The other is for a specific page (adds to one page only). Pages -> Gear Icon next to the page -> Advanced

What exactly do you want to have 2 fonts? Can you provide a screen shot?

jQuery needs some additional steps. Head here: https://code.jquery.com/ and click on minified, under jQuery 3.x and copy that code into Squarespace.

After you put that code into the code injection section in Squarespace, you can add the code I supplied. The code from me will need <script> added before it and </script> added after it (only for jQuery).

There are two places that you can add the code, one is site wide (adds to all pages). Settings -> Advanced -> Code Injection

The other is for a specific page (adds to one page only). Pages -> Gear Icon next to the page -> Advanced

11 minutes ago, rwp said:

What exactly do you want to have 2 fonts? Can you provide a screen shot?

I want to change the font of one word in the banner section

font.PNG

Can you post a link to that page please?

1 hour ago, pichlerx said:

https://heptagon-strawberry-ydbl.squarespace.com

PW: mawe

I set a new homepage: and I want one word in that banner in another font

If you can make this text italic, then i can give the code to set font + remove italic

HERZEN

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

23 hours ago, tuanphan said:

If you can make this text italic, then i can give the code to set font + remove italic

HERZEN

great

Posted (edited)
On 6/29/2020 at 9:05 AM, tuanphan said:

HERZEN

Do you have code? does it only apply to this section header or for the whole site? I only need two fonts in the banner header of each site of the index.

Edited by pichlerx

On 6/29/2020 at 9:05 AM, tuanphan said:

HERZEN

done. it's now italic

the Typo: Hi Future! You are now in curious company. should be 2 Fonts like at the bottom of the site

<h1 style="text-align: center"> <span style="font-family: stormy; font-size:140px; letter-spacing: 5px">
  Hi future! </span> 

YOU ARE NOW IN CURIOUS COMPANY.
</h1>

I see they are same. Did you solve?

36 minutes ago, CuriousHenning said:

the Typo: Hi Future! You are now in curious company. should be 2 Fonts like at the bottom of the site

<h1 style="text-align: center"> <span style="font-family: stormy; font-size:140px; letter-spacing: 5px">
  Hi future! </span> 

YOU ARE NOW IN CURIOUS COMPANY.
</h1>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care