Showing Variant Prices in Dropdown

Hi,

I've had a search for an answer to this question but couldn't find anything (feel free to just post to the thread I missed)

What I am trying to achieve is have the pricing displayed next to the variant option on the product dropdown. As much of my traffic is mobile based customers are arriving seeing the from price, hitting the variant option (which fills the whole device screen). Then don't see the reflected change in price until they reach checkout. I can see from my analytics that abandonment from mobile is higher and a bit of fiddling on GA seems that products with a large difference from cheapest to most expensive option also suffer. My products currently only have a single variant.

Any ideas about how to achieve this, or failing that someway to display a selectable pricing table rather than a dropdown (I suspect there is a thread on that, but just thought of it as an alternative).

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Views 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please post your site url here so we can have a look

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived