• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
DavidLin

Improve Search Engine like Google

Question

Site URL: https://www.skp.com.sg/

Hi, is it possible to implement a better search engine that auto-corrects spelling mistakes or show did you mean?

https://towardsdatascience.com/autocorrect-in-google-amazon-and-pinterest-and-how-to-write-your-own-one-6d23bc927c81

Also, can we customize the search results to display more than 1 product per row?

4 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width:641px) {
.sqs-search-container-list>.search-results {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: repeat(2,minmax(0,1fr));
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Posted (edited)

@tuanphan @paul2009

can you please help here?

Do you know how I can additionally to the code above do this: 

1. limit the text description to 2 lines

2. hide the name of the file (right now it is showing each time the name of the file, like "productname.png"

Thanks!

Edited by MATTER

21 hours ago, MATTER said:

@tuanphan @paul2009

can you please help here?

Do you know how I can additionally to the code above do this: 

1. limit the text description to 2 lines

2. hide the name of the file (right now it is showing each time the name of the file, like "productname.png"

Thanks!

1. Which text?

2. Can you share link to page where you want to hide file name?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.