7.1 CSS for Submenu Inactive Links Color.

Site URL: https://photoguy.com

Hi guys. I'm hoping someone could help me with CSS for my submenu inactive links should be blue, the page your on should be a black. Just like how the navigation colors work for the main menu pages. Do you see in the image below? Pick a submenu page and all the pages in the submenu turn black. That sucks. I want a client to know where they are currently (black). The other submenu pages would be blue because they are not on those. Did I explain that well? I hope I did. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 23.17.33.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. Thank you for responding. 

I already have that code...which was why I started a new question as that one didn't address the submenu. See the attached image above...select a page within the Gallery dropdown and they all turn black, or active. I wanted to show what page they were on...not the group. So if you selected Photo Gallery as shown, the Gallery would be black as your in that group and the Photo would be the only one black in the submenu. The other Galleries would be blue as they are inactive. So this was a separate question than what was shown. Is it possible to do as I described or did I go down the virtual-rabbit-hole? Thanks.

Archived