Can you can use your own subdomain as the URL for the store?

I want to use my own subdomain as the URL but don't see anything on the site describing how to do that and no way to talk to an actual human about it.

Also, can the store be used in an iFrame on my existing site if I can't use my own subdomain?

• Replies 1
  • Views 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi MKK, 

You can connect a subdomain to a Squarespace site by logging in into your domain provider interface (I am assuming you're referring to a domain hosted by a third party) and then adjusting your domain DNS settings to have the subdomain pointing to Squarespace. Check this Squarespace help article for more details:

Connecting a subdomain to your Squarespace site

Also, we offer 24/7 support via email and Twitter. Live chat is available during most weekdays, typically from 4am or 8am to 6pm EDT. Hours may occasionally change based on demand as we work to help as many customers as we can. The most updated hours are always listed in this guide:

How do I contact Squarespace Customer Support?

The option to contact us is at the bottom of every page in the Help Center. After you select a topic that best fits your question, click Email or Live Chat. You can start the process directly at this link

Archived