Need some help please! Adding a widget to my footer.

Site URL: https://www.cryptocollective.trade

Hi there! I really have no idea of Code, i have attached a image of my homepage and you can see how there is a facebook chat button on the bottom right.
I generated that by using a code from facebook into the "Code Injection" area.

Now im trying to add a small widget to the bottom left on that same footer that shows the price of Bitcoin live. This is the code below i have found but when inserted it does not show up. But i tryed it on code blocks on other pages and it works there.

Is there a simply change to the code to fix this? Thanks guys

<div style="width: 220px; height:220px; background-color: #FFFFFF; overflow:hidden; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px solid #56667F; border-radius: 4px; text-align: right; line-height:14px; block-size:220px; font-size: 12px; font-feature-settings: normal; text-size-adjust: 100%; box-shadow: inset 0 -20px 0 0 #56667F;padding:1px;padding: 0px; margin: 0px;"><div style="height:200px; padding:0px; margin:0px; width: 100%;"><iframe src="https://widget.coinlib.io/widget?type=single_v2&theme=light&coin_id=859&pref_coin_id=1505" width="220" height="196px" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" border="0" style="border:0;margin:0;padding:0;line-height:14px;"></iframe></div><div style="color: #FFFFFF; line-height: 14px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 11px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 2px 6px; width: 100%; font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;"><a href="https://coinlib.io" target="_blank" style="font-weight: 500; color: #FFFFFF; text-decoration:none; font-size:11px">Cryptocurrency Prices</a>&nbsp;by Coinlib</div></div>

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 11.44.37 pm.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, rwp said:

Settings -> Advanced -> Code Injection -> Footer

Appreciate the reply, but already tried that,

It seems on the current template im using "Tremont" does not show the footer on the index/landing page.. is there any way i can add a code block or embed the above code (a small widget) to appear on the bottom left on the landing page ?

I am able to check this out on a computer now.

So that code is an iframe. If you put it in the footer code, it would show below the footer.  Most of your pages don't allow you to see that far down on the page.

If you want it to float at the bottom of the page like the messenger icon, it would take some coding..... possibly something like this, but you will need to have the footer display on all your pages.

This works on your community and premium pages, but not on the others.

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1569932215706_4477 {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 20px;
    width: 100%;
    left: 20px;
}

.site-footer {
    padding: 0px !important;
}

Archived