Remove date from one blog collection on website with multiple blogs

Site URL: https://www.bestrongfamilies.org

I'm looking for CSS to turn off the date on a collection of "blog" posts I am setting up for my client's website. They want an archive of unique content and utilizing the blog collection tool seems to be the best way to set this up on their existing Squarespace with the functionality they need. However, we do not want dates to appear on these posts or on the landing page showing multiple posts. I know we can turn dates off blogs site-wide, but we need to be able to keep them ON on the client's traditional, existing news blog.

Any tips?  We're in Squarespace 7.0 and working with the Brine family "Mentor" template. I came across another post about this but had no luck with the solutions shared there.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, derricksrandomviews said:

If you post this in Custom CSS it effects all blog pages, 

entry-date {display: none;}

If you put this in the advanced header of one blog page then it effects only that blog:

<style>
entry-date {display: none;}

<style>

Thank you -- but this just made all of the posts disappear entirely. 

Which dates are you looking to remove, exactly? Please post a link to the exact page that needs the dates removed, as well as a screen shot if needed.

If you are looking to just remove them from the grid type layout of the blog posts, this is the code you need to do that.

#collection-5a8e3274419202db323afe51 .Blog-meta-item.Blog-meta-item--date {
    display: none;
}

Archived