Cart change

• Replies 9
  • Views 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/23/2020 at 6:36 PM, annasammarone said:

The logo is not the same when you go to the checkout page

On the Checkout page, you cannot change fonts. All fonts on the Checkout page are displayed using Squarespace's own font, "Clarkson". This is a custom typeface named after their HQ’s New York City address.

The workaround is to use an image as the site logo instead of using a site name. When you add a logo, it will replace the text and will be unaffected by font choices on the checkout page. 

To add the site logo, first create a PNG image file of your name/logo using your favourite tool.

Go to Design > Logo & Title,  add it to the Logo Image section. Don't forget to save your changes. This will now appear on all pages of the site in place of the text version.

To so the same on the Checkout page, go to Design > Checkout Page and place a tick beside the Show Site Logo option. Don't forget to save this change too.

show-site-logo-checkout.png.56b34e80a24ddc0d43d820283ae64ee3.png

I hope this helps.

-Paul

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

You're using a Brine-family Squarespace 7.0 template so you can control the logo size in Design > Site Styles. There are two settings - one for the size on desktop, and one for mobile. Note that there's a size 'slider' but if that doesn't make it large enough, you can simply overtype the digits to pick any size that you like.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived