A couple questions concerning widgets

I am trying to create a website in which users are able to use a draw program to guess the contents of a certain target without having access to the information until after they submit the information.

Therefore, I need to understand:

-How to submit the code that would allow me to have a drawing widget or program on my website that others can use.

-They need a form submission widget alongside the drawing app so they can verbally describe their account of the target.

-How to make it so that they are automatically shown the hidden information about the target once they submit both the drawing and the verbal description.

-How to make it so I am able to either store this hidden information on the website or at least store it on some other app that then displays this information to the user immediately upon submission of the verbal description and the drawing.

-How to connect these widget or program functions together so that it all runs smoothly.

Can anyone help me out?

• Replies 0
  • Views 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived