Same inventory for Different Product Pages

Site URL: http://www.scarletteateliers.com

Hello,

Now being a B2C website, I would like to duplicate it for a B2B audience. In doing so, I will have 2 different product pages for the same product but with retail or wholesale related informations.

However, I want the two different product pages to be linked to the same inventory. So when, for exemple, a professional buys any article / or when adding materials, the stocks are automatically updated for both customer groups

Would you recommend any code injection, advice or plug-in ?

Thank you very much !

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot synchronise inventory levels between different products in a Squarespace store yet. The only way to do this is with an external service that communicates with your store using the Orders API. You can purchase third-party solutions that do this but they require are relatively expensive because they require a subscription service. For example, Trunk Inventory.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived