Website Feedback: custom cursor + moving images using CSS

• Replies 3
  • Views 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Interesting site -- lots of extras -- cannot decide whether i like the cursor feature or not -- but i'm guessing there's only upside with the feature

I am not an expert but i question the use of blue given the "party" and "fun time" sort of approach you're taking with the brand.  Blue seems to conflict with the brand.

I've chosen a shade of blue on my site because it's supposed to convery calm, trust, intelligence, responsibility, etc -- and that's important to my brand

Your goal seems primarily to be support your sales efforts with wholesalers, distributors so maybe that's why you chose blue?  I'd consider a more party and fun color -- but it looks like your labels are blue as well.  You are "Party" Sloth -- consider carrying that theme to your brand colors.

Some quick articles on color:

Color meanings and the art of using color symbolism

Business, Sales and the World Wide Web Are In Color

Color Theory for Designers, Part 1: The Meaning of Color

Only other thought -- more Product  Value Concepts content on landing page?

Put the 3 primary values your niche wants on the landing page -- I've become an advocate of using "Google Keyword Planner" to gain a deeper understanding of what people are searching for in your niche -- can you frame your product using some of the most popular keywords your niche uses?

If your target is wholesalers and distributors -- have you set up the site to sell to THEIR most sought after needs?  Keyword Planner can tell you what they're primary issue is -- my guess is they only want to add product they know will MOVE.  Maybe add a page just for wholesalers that addresses their primary concerns -- you have penetration in your local market of X -- etc.  Your brag points.  I'm going to say wholesalers could care less what your product is -- only that the market wants it -- so you have to create regional demand in the vegan community -- then push to regional wholesalers?

Hope some of this makes sense!

Hey -- if you want to bounce your business development strategy off someone, let me know -- I find what you're attempting to do interesting

Archived