Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to hide hamburger menu and use desktop menu on mobile instead?

SeppeDP

Question

Hey everyone,

I just started using Squarespace free trial, and I am just starting with the design of my website. I am pretty happy with how the desktop site looks but not really with the mobile website.

What I want to do is keep using the desktop navigation menu on mobile, because on mobile the menu becomes a hamburger, but I just want to keep the text on the website because otherwise it looks kinda empty on mobile.

I added images on how I want it to be, you can see that it is just the regular menu instead of the hamburger.

Thanks!

Annotation 2020-06-20 100911.png

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

https://oleander-springtail-xar7.squarespace.com/ password 1234

Yes, thanks a lot! Exactly what I needed. Had to remove the ';' after the none though. Not sure if that's correct, but it gave me an error on that line.

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

Hi SeppeDP

What is your site url?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Please try this, Insert the snippet into Design->Custom Css

.header-title-logo img {
    max-height: 150px !important;
}
.header .header-title-nav-wrapper .header-nav {
    display: block !important;
}
.header .header-burger {
  display: none !important;
}

image.thumb.png.a6859865f18f30cdf651c8ab7df27085.png

Edited by bangank36

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Yes, thanks a lot! Exactly what I needed.

26 minutes ago, bangank36 said:

display: none; !important;

Had to remove the ';' after the none though. Not sure if that's correct, but it gave me an error on that line.

26 minutes ago, SeppeDP said:

Yes, thanks a lot! Exactly what I needed.

Had to remove the ';' after the none though. Not sure if that's correct, but it gave me an error on that line.

You're right, my bad