Video delay & pixelation on cover page

@BureauSF thanks.  

Yep If you would try my https://www.squarewebsites.org/squarespace-plugins/background-videos-utils and enable  my simple iframes - it will respect the quality settings (you may set in backgrounds itself, use values accordingly, its ?quality=1080p for Vimeo, Youtube stopped support from query and uses adaptive stream now it seems, you were able to do ?vq=hd1080 before). SS realisation will ignore this, but plugin will try to use. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Another hugely dissatisfied SS customer here experiencing this issue. SS isn't cheap and the fact that they're totally blowing us all off about this issue feels incredibly shady and like we're being scammed. I've been telling everyone who will listen to stay away from SS. This is insanely disrespectful and unacceptable for a business of this size. I'd love to try the plugin posted above but $35 ain't nothing and I'm nervous about spending that money for something that may not work. Also seems highly unethical that SS is forcing its users to shell out money to FIX a problem they refuse to solve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 1:04 AM, Becksta said:

Another hugely dissatisfied SS customer here experiencing this issue. SS isn't cheap and the fact that they're totally blowing us all off about this issue feels incredibly shady and like we're being scammed. I've been telling everyone who will listen to stay away from SS. This is insanely disrespectful and unacceptable for a business of this size. I'd love to try the plugin posted above but $35 ain't nothing and I'm nervous about spending that money for something that may not work. Also seems highly unethical that SS is forcing its users to shell out money to FIX a problem they refuse to solve.

Agree.

But I'm refunding all my plugins I can't help you with - so you loose nothing to try.

Hey @michaeleparkour  .... just curious to know if your plugin works for videos on cover pages? 

I'm having the same issue as everyone else with the 5 seconds of fuzzy video before it goes to the right quality - but it's featured on a cover page, so wanted to make sure your plugin works... also are you still offering the refund if it doesn't solve the issue?

Many thanks for your help on this. 

1 hour ago, MitchellStudios said:

Hey @michaeleparkour  .... just curious to know if your plugin works for videos on cover pages? 

I'm having the same issue as everyone else with the 5 seconds of fuzzy video before it goes to the right quality - but it's featured on a cover page, so wanted to make sure your plugin works... also are you still offering the refund if it doesn't solve the issue?

Many thanks for your help on this. 

Background videos are background videos, on cover page or not. Should work, if you may use Vimeo, it allows to set quality. 

Sure refunding if can't help you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...