Bing Reports 400 Errors on Crawl

Site URL: https://squarespace.com

NOTE - I removed the site URL above because this forum entry was showing up in google search results for my website ... UGH!

I'm struggling to get my site to show up in Bing search.  Google is very happy, but no luck with Bing.

I have submitted a sitemap but bing claims to have 400-499 errors on two of my pages.  Of course, they render fine and again Google is quite happy with them.

Any ideas?

image.png.7823d88c4fc2b6e93579c6ba9a73dd1a.png

Edited by bmackey55
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there,

Did somebody find an explanation for Bing returning 400-499 errors in apparently correct  (at least in the surface, where we can see...) Squarespace web pages?

In my case, in addition to the 400-499 errors in Bing, GSC classifies the pages as "Discovered - currently not indexed" a month and a half later. All of them reviewed through the GSC URL Inspector.

Squarespace support not very willing to support with this...

Thx,

David

Captura de Pantalla 2022-06-25 a les 18.24.31.png

Discovered - not indexed.png

• 10 months later...

Bing won't index site due to numerous 400 errors. I've checked every link a dozen times, tried everything to resolve. So the problem is coming from Squarespace. I just signed up and completed my site and I want to leave the platform due to this. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...