Ben_Keeley

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@Ben_Keeley  You can use this code. You can change the last value (0.5) between 0 - 1, to adjust how transparent the color is. BTW is this your company? If so super cool 🙂 /* Add this code to

Thanks @RyanDejaegher That CSS update has worked perfectly, the only issue is the Folder dropdowns are still solid black, is there a way I can make these display in the same way as the header i.e

@Ben_Keeley Yep you can use this code   .header-nav-folder-content { background: rgba(0,0,0,.5) !important; }  

8 answers to this question

@Ben_Keeley 

You can use this code. You can change the last value (0.5) between 0 - 1, to adjust how transparent the color is. BTW is this your company? If so super cool 🙂

/* Add this code to Design -> Custom CSS */

#header {
background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

Philadelphia, PA

👉 Squarespace Tutorials 

Chat/Message on FB Messenger for quickest responsehttps://m.me/dejaegherryan

Thanks @RyanDejaegher

That CSS update has worked perfectly, the only issue is the Folder dropdowns are still solid black, is there a way I can make these display in the same way as the header i.e. semi-transparent with 50% opacity?

The company is a friend of mines, but one I'm really fond of - they're definitely super cool in my opinion too.

Really appreciate you taking the time to help!

I too have tried the opacity CSS code but once I put it in, the header bar doesn't go away when scrolling down the page.

I have the settings turned on that is supposed to hide it upon scrolling down but the custom CSS seems to make it a static semi-transparent block of black instead.

14 hours ago, roxner said:

I too have tried the opacity CSS code but once I put it in, the header bar doesn't go away when scrolling down the page.

I have the settings turned on that is supposed to hide it upon scrolling down but the custom CSS seems to make it a static semi-transparent block of black instead.

Can you share site url? We can check easier.

On 6/17/2020 at 7:38 PM, RyanDejaegher said:

@Ben_Keeley 

You can use this code. You can change the last value (0.5) between 0 - 1, to adjust how transparent the color is. BTW is this your company? If so super cool 🙂

/* Add this code to Design -> Custom CSS */

#header {
background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

Is there any solution for making this a custom color, and not black?