Cutting off house numbers from shipping address field

Site URL: http://salcombegin.com

Hi All, 

We have a UK Squarespace website and recently we have had an increasing number of house numbers cut off from the shipping address field. When we contact the customers to ask for the house number, all have assured us they manually input (not used the auto-fill option) their full address.

This is happening more and more frequently and causing a lot of admin. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen this issue on any orders, but that doesn't mean others won't.

Unless you've already done so, I recommend that you report this to Squarespace Customer Care. If you can provide them with specific order/address information, they will be able to investigate whether this is a wider issue. You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived