• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mportch said:

Site URL: https://smilodon-ocelot-my5f.squarespace.com/temp-desert-modern

Hi,

"DESERT MODERN" heading – How do I make the font size bigger and adjust the line height on this page only?

Here is the outcome

image.thumb.png.a5c33a891925f225d4e78b212584912f.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

You can add into specific page settings like so:

image.png.a7ce5f24d2d1016931e7303401386d69.png

<style>
#page-section-5ee97835a1df205866f9861b #block-9e069455315985c61e1a h1 {
  font-size: 2em;
}
</style>

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Much appreciated!!!

I tried to change the font weight to Light but I can't seem to fix it.

2nd code is for mobile size. I also wondered if there was a way to split the 2 words centred only in mobile.

77281742_ScreenShot2020-06-17at3_59_38pm.png.b1b82983f27d66cca78571f6655e7b46.png

It already splitted on mobile?

image.png.b8790018a947aaf2a52e1518ce66a4eb.png

For lighter font, you must @import the font first and use

font-family: Gotham Light !important;

instead of font-weight

You must grab the font url and import it in the css snippet mportch

Uploading it on server is not enough