Change size of Slideshow caption/text box

Site URL: http://www.spiritualland.com.sg

Hello everyone!

I'm using the Brine template, and would like to change the size of the grey text box/caption of the gallery-slideshow block on my home page.
I would like to be able to remove the space (shown in red) from the grey caption box, to make it thinner and sleeker.
The picture with the white outline around the caption is what I wish the caption box size to be.

Website is currently under construction. Please let me know if you need access/password so I can DM you.

Community forum question 16062020 2.jpg

Community forum question 16062020 3.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SAL1570048383 said:

Site URL: http://www.spiritualland.com.sg

Hello everyone!

I'm using the Brine template, and would like to change the size of the grey text box/caption of the gallery-slideshow block on my home page.
I would like to be able to remove the space (shown in red) from the grey caption box, to make it thinner and sleeker.

As a temporary work around on the website, I have used code to color the text block white and shifted it below the picture, but this solution does not work if the web browser is shrunk. Would prefer if (like pictured below) I could remove the top and bottom parts/ control the size of the grey caption box.

Website is currently under construction. Please let me know if you need access/password so I can DM you.

Community forum question 16062020 2.jpg

Hi please provide the password to check

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived