Lock Screen Styles

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

49 minutes ago, bschneider12 said:

Please fix this squarespace

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Squarespace do not monitor this forum for requests or concerns. You can raise your concerns by contacting Customer Care.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 8 months later...

I have the same problem as mentioned by others. I told customer service. They said they would pass it on to their design and engineering team but couldn't guarantee anything. I don't have the Business plan to use a code injection. I have to deal with the limited option they now offer. I don't want to be restricted to fonts they have chosen (for the lock screen) on my site. It makes no sense from a design or branding perspective.

• 2 months later...

Hi! Was able to solve most of my lock screen formatting issues based on this thread - thanks all! The only trouble I'm having is link formatting. Does anyone know the code for changing the color of a link within the body paragraph on the lock screen?

oraetlabora.wine

Thanks!

On 8/19/2022 at 4:24 AM, braevin said:

Hi! Was able to solve most of my lock screen formatting issues based on this thread - thanks all! The only trouble I'm having is link formatting. Does anyone know the code for changing the color of a link within the body paragraph on the lock screen?

oraetlabora.wine

Thanks!

Add to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Lock Screen

<style>
  a span {
    color: #5c5c4a !Important;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 5 months later...

Hi @tuanphan wondering if you can please help here. A couple of things:

1. I used the code below to increase the logo size on the lock page. Is it possible to change the size on mobile and other screen sizes so it is responsive?

<style>

.sqs-slice-image img, .sqs-slide-wrapper[data-slide-type="lock-screen"] [data-compound-type="logo"][data-slice-type="image"] {

max-height: 120px !important;

}

</style>

2. The lock page font keeps changing to a different font. It appears normal as I am editing but comes up as a completely different font on the live page. I have not inserted any other code aside from the above, so not sure what the issue is. I removed the code and the font was still coming up strange.

URL: pawdsplaycare.com

Thank you for your help!

9 hours ago, maryyounglove said:

Hi @tuanphan wondering if you can please help here. A couple of things:

1. I used the code below to increase the logo size on the lock page. Is it possible to change the size on mobile and other screen sizes so it is responsive?

<style>

.sqs-slice-image img, .sqs-slide-wrapper[data-slide-type="lock-screen"] [data-compound-type="logo"][data-slice-type="image"] {

}

</style>

2. The lock page font keeps changing to a different font. It appears normal as I am editing but comes up as a completely different font on the live page. I have not inserted any other code aside from the above, so not sure what the issue is. I removed the code and the font was still coming up strange.

URL: pawdsplaycare.com

Thank you for your help!

#1. Use some code like this

<style>
}
  /* Mobile */
  @media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    max-height: 60px !important;
}
  }
</style>

#2. Can you take a screenshot in edit mode - live page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

11 hours ago, tuanphan said:

#1. Use some code like this

<style>
}
  /* Mobile */
  @media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    max-height: 60px !important;
}
  }
</style>

#2. Can you take a screenshot in edit mode - live page?

Thank you for the code, I will try that out! Screenshot of the page in edit mode attached.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.13.00 AM.png

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 5:59 PM, KristineNeilStudio said:

@tuanphan you're great for offering this although it still just seems like something that should just work as expected across the board. It's such a simple thing. Just make 7.1 lock screens the same as 7.0. That's it. That's the "update." 

its March 2023 and still the problem is yet to be solved.How can you design a web page when you don't have any style options, its bloody stupid. Square Space won't be getting my money.