Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Subscription products Subscriber management

Site URL: http://www.runtobeer.ca

Am I missing something or is Squarespace missing an obvious way to manage subscription products and customers?

There is no list of active subscriptions?

There is no way to get customers who subscribed to a product on an email list. You can export a product but have to manually edit out the duplicate orders for each month and find the cancellations.

There is no way to even see how many subscriptions are sold? Or cancelled?

Does anyone have any work arounds or can suggest another platform to use that integrates and better manages this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @directivecollective!

22 hours ago, directivecollective said:

There is no way to even see how many subscriptions are sold? Or cancelled?

Squarespace's subscription features are covered in this article, but I couldn't find some of the questions you asked there so I'd recommend reaching out to their support to see if they have updates on this front.

21 hours ago, directivecollective said:

Does anyone have any work arounds or can suggest another platform to use that integrates and better manages this?

I'm helping build Memberstack which lets you manage user logins, memberships & gate content for Squarespace websites. You can add it to your website without writing code and customize it to match the look & feel of your website — let me know if you have specific questions about it. Happy to help! 🙂

Best,

Best,
Naitik Mehta
Memberstack.io — add user logins, member profiles & payments to any website without coding.
Linkedin • Twitter

• 3 months later...