• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Align 'read more' links on blog list page to the left

LanaZ

Question

Hi

I would like to align the read-more links to the left. I am able to change the colour using

a.blog-more-link {
  color: #FF00CC!important;
}

but when I try to use text-algin: left; it doesn't seem to work?

Any help would be really appreciated! Thank you

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

9 answers to this question

Each template needs different code. Can you share link to blog page?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Can you share link to blog page or bailard template blog page?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

2 minutes ago, LanaZ said:

https://bailard-demo.squarespace.com/news

Does this work? I'm just hestitating to share the URL without my clients ok first 🙂 thanks for your help!

I see it left here?

image.thumb.png.8be2f799b761fb5300ea6705dc982047.png

Try adding to Home > design > Custom CSS

.blog-item .blog-more-link {
    align-self: flex-start !important;
}

If you share link to blog page on your site, We can check easier.