help - need accommodation template

hi there - i current;y have a website up and running on a wix platform - i am considering coming to squarespace - but i need help with a template - which basic template would you recommend for an airbnb -  I want guests to book with me direct - i already have a booking engine signed up for and only need a template suitable for accommodation. simple with 5 tabs - and can you recommend anyone to do the website for me at an affordable price?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/15/2020 at 12:37 PM, Kiamalove said:

hi there - i current;y have a website up and running on a wix platform - i am considering coming to squarespace - but i need help with a template - which basic template would you recommend for an airbnb -  I want guests to book with me direct - i already have a booking engine signed up for and only need a template suitable for accommodation. simple with 5 tabs - and can you recommend anyone to do the website for me at an affordable price?

Hi @kiamalove - assuming you're in Kiama NSW? I'm in NSW too. I've done 3 accom sites, one is about to come over from Wix also.
I know just the template I would use for you. Before I quote, I need to know if you have branding and imagery for the site already?
Look forward to hearing from you if you're still looking for help:)
Tara

Archived