Scheduler - does it offer other functionality

I’ve been looking at adding the scheduler to a mountain biking website but cannot fathom out whether what I want to achieve is possible.

There are 2 types of bookings - Private and a Shared Ride. Private rides are fairly straight forward. The shared Rides need to be able to:

Book 1 person £50

Book 2 people £95

Book 3 people £135

Book 4 people £170

• The maximum number of people during the same time slot is 4 people so a group of 3 and a group of 2 couldn’t book on at the same time. I’ve looked into doing this as a class but you can only book 52 days in advance and we need to book further in advance
  • When shared rides are booked we don’t want the ability for private groups to book at the same time.
  • If these shared rides are booked as a class there is an option for quantity but this ideally needs to be removed.
  • Above all the scheduler needs to be synced with a Google calendar so that when experiences are booked through AirBNB there are no clashes. 

I'm now not sure that the scheduler can offer all of this and not sure of any better options, any ideas?

• Replies 1
  • Views 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Vicki-Blumango I have more questions for you about this but short answer most of these yes 

You will be able to add a form for people to answer questions and you can make them requirements but the scheduler will not not allow someone to book if the answer a question that disqualifies them (the user will need to see "if answer is no, you will not be able to book this way please choose this option" 

If you are looking for a more custom option here I am more than willing to talk with you about solutions but an out of the box scheduler will not be exactly what you are looking for it may sort of work but will not be 100% what you want like a custom solution would be. 

Archived