• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
New-At-This

Side by side code blocks on mobile

Question

Hi Community,

I am trying to have side by side code blocks (2 per row) on mobile. 

I currently have 8 code blocks displaying as 2 rows of 4 on desktop. When switching to mobile view, these blocks stack on top of each other so that it displays as 1 block per row. I have tried targeting various elements like the content wrapper and .sqs-col-12 .sqs-col-4 columns like this to no avail:

@media screen and (max-width: 640px){ [data-section-id=""]{.sqs-col-12 .sqs-col-4{
  width: calc(100%/2) !important;
  border: 0 !important;
  margin: 0 !important;
  }
  }
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5 answers to this question

This is driving me CRAZY. I just want two little icons side by side in the footer that don't become HUGE on mobile. How damn hard does this have to be? 

4 hours ago, TempusInfernus said:

This is driving me CRAZY. I just want two little icons side by side in the footer that don't become HUGE on mobile. How damn hard does this have to be? 

If you share link to your site, we can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.