Multiple E-Commerce Sites One Console

Hello SquareSpace Community, 

I'm looking for guidance from experienced SquareSpace users. I have basic level of website design experience. (less than 3 years) A company reached out and asked for me to build a site designed to allow schools the ability to offer a single software product to their students at a discounted rate. I don't have an issue building the original site. However they want to be able to duplicate the original site, make small changes (Use a different domain, add the school logo, add an email address to be notified when a purchase is made at each individual school and change theme colors) for it to be used by multiple different schools.

I understand that SquareSpace allows for the management of multiple sites under a single console and for the duplication of an original site. The only catch being, if you want E-Commerce capabilities (Payment Processing) you have to pay for a SquareSpace subscription on each individual site. Here are my questions. 

Is it possible to assign an email address of someone at the school to be notified when a purchase is made and low inventory for the single product on each individual site? 

Is it possible to route the funds from each individual site to each individual school? In other words can I link an individual Stripe account to each individual site under the same SquareSpace Console? 

Any insight that could be provided would be incredibly beneficial! Thank you all for your help and support! 

Josh

• Replies 0
  • Views 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived